Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

poor users group video experience

Hi all, So at the office, there were 15+ employees that joined the same video group video meeting on the same LAN network, the same firewall, the same internet connection, and in the same building. They all complained about the video freezing, poor r...

Muffled Sound in Video file

Hi,I have an MP4 Video that I am sharing through "advanced share". The file is fine when I play it on my PC, but it sounds VERY muffled (like on an old AM radio) in Zoom. I have found NOTHING that helps with this. I'll record this a bit later.Thanks....

PhilS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS Monterey + wired connection + screensharing issues

Does any one know if there are any issues with screensharing (freezing/black screen) when using Monterey Mac OS and leveraging a wired connection? I spend days finding the workaround for Big Sur (using TCP connection). I have to host several webinars...

EMC_web by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenovo and Camera Issues

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 15AREAO5 and am running Windows 10 version 2OH2.I have gone to settings and given permission for Zoom to use the integrated camera. It gets me in with video, however when I "stop video" and then try to resume video, Zoom giv...

csmiley by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google rejecting Zoom invites

Over the past two days any Zoom Invite I send from the app to a gmail.com address is rejected by Google as spam. I had the same problem sending a MsTeams invite. Any suggestion - I can't schedule and important meeting because Google is not even sendi...