Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem saving video on Cloud

I used to have the option of having my zoom video recording uploaded to the cloud. I am no longer able to do this. It is causing me lots of headaches to retrieve the recorded video and share the link with others in email.Please advise.Thank you.

Suddenly cloud videos cannot be downloaded?

For the past 2 years I have been making cloud recordings of classes I teach and then downloading them afterward to my device (MacBook.) In the past week, I have been unable to download these cloud recordings. The download button /icon still appears i...

Screen Share

I cannot get Screen Share to function using Imac. It takes me to "System preferences", I follow the prompts, but it does not share the file. Any suggestions?

Concurrent sign in

You can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign into an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. This is not producti...

Kamels by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Sound from an output device

if someone could tell me how my settings should look when trying to get sound from my megaboom3 speaker. I want my clients to hear me and hear my speaker clearly. I also want to be able to hear them. This is what I did: 1. added the device to my lapt...

MsKisha by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorted sound on playing video

Hi - I have used a website-based video clip (and the YouTube version) previously for training sessions with no issues. However, I've had problems on attempting this today. Whilst it plays perfectly on my PC as I share the screen, sound at participant...

AngelaB by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximum number of breakout rooms

This is an inquiry about the breakout room. Make 50 breakout rooms, I would like to hold a meeting of 500 people in total. Is there a way to make it possible? I would like to use pre-allocation if possible Is it not possible at present? We apologize ...