Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lenovo and Camera Issues

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 15AREAO5 and am running Windows 10 version 2OH2.I have gone to settings and given permission for Zoom to use the integrated camera. It gets me in with video, however when I "stop video" and then try to resume video, Zoom giv...

csmiley by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google rejecting Zoom invites

Over the past two days any Zoom Invite I send from the app to a gmail.com address is rejected by Google as spam. I had the same problem sending a MsTeams invite. Any suggestion - I can't schedule and important meeting because Google is not even sendi...

Sound in breakout rooms

Just wondering, as soon as I tick the box 'share screen to breakout rooms' all my sound sharing options disappear. I have sound built into the Powerpoint I want to share with people in the main session and the breakout rooms. Is there a way around th...

Pip24 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual backgrounds

I have no trouble with virtual backgrounds on my Mac.. however I do not see to be able to get them or instal them from my own photo on my IPad. No matter how I try I cannot seem to find an option for adding a virtual background. Is it an app issue or...

zosia by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to schedule a meeting

I've been using Firefox for sometime (on Windows 11 Home).For some bizarre reason, I've not been able to schedule meetings on some evenings and mornings too.I've had to switch to Skype, which is very annoying since I use the paid version of Zoom (I'm...

Adding polls in a meeting

Hi there, I'm trying to use the poll feature. I created three polls for a meeting. However , after I run the first one, I don't have the option to switch to the next one.If I try to close and open it again, it keeps opening the first one automaticall...

Host Is Unable to Access Scheduled Zoom Call

Hi!Just recently, I have been having issues with getting into a scheduled Zoom call, as a host of that call!The dialogue box says, Your host will be with you soon. I use Appointlet with my company, to have clients set up Zoom calls, with an Appointle...

MK14 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes