Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording function

Hi, I was a host of the webinar and wanted to give permission to record to someone.I already set the recording is enabled and when I tried it, someone who I wanted to give permission, there was no option for 'allow to record local files'. At the same...

Mirror view issue when flip camera is selected.

In the past, when I had mirror video on my video continued to be mirrored when I flipped my camera. Now the mirror view only works when I don’t flip the camera. This is a big problem; I teach music and I need to see myself in mirror view both when I’...

lizhogg by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Silent Upcoming Meeting Notifications?

I like using the "Remind me __ minutes before my upcoming meetings" feature.However, the sound is disruptive and can be heard by others. Is there a way to make the popup reminders happen, but be muted or silenced?Thanks, Jenevieve

Zoom with Bitwarden

We use Bitwarden as our password manager.Is there any way to make the Zoom app (I'm on Mac) and Bitwarden play nicely together? At this point we have to manually copy and paste the ID and Password into the Zoom app. It may be that I use Zoom more tha...

Zoom and teams integration

Looking for a solution for zoom and ms teams, if teams is down (recent incident with ms) people can connect same meeting but it will divert to zoom as teams is down. In same way if zoom is down people connect the same meeting but will be diverted to ...

Tecsamy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes