Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Windows in gallery view stuck

Hi, my gallery view suddenly shrank and became smaller squares with up to 4 on the same row squeezed next to each other ie whether I have 2, 3 or 4 participants thee gallery view display them all on 1 row rather than on 2. I also no longer can move t...

Ysl by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video/Camera issues

I have two issues with how my zoom shows my image from my laptop camera:1. It is slow loading, and exhibits a warning "virtual background is still loading". Without the virtual background, it is still slow loading. This was not a problem with my prev...

Settings

I am trying to check if Zoom can see my webcam. But I can't find that setting.

Camera and microphone phone after zoom updated

After the zoom updated automatically on 28/4, the microphone and the camera don't work but they function properly when I use Google Meet. Even though I reloaded the zoom, the problem can't be solved. I am using the Lenovo LAPTOP IdeaPad 5.

annacws by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

System-wide Audio/video defaults

I want to set "join with computer audio" and"video/camera on" as the default for all my account holders. The only documentation I've found has to do with individual account defaults. I'd appreciate hearing from you if you know how to create these set...

eyore15 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume goes down after choosing "Original Sound On"

After updating my Zoom to Mac Version: 5.9.6 (4993) now when people choose "Original Sound On" my sound volume drops significantly - even though all of my volume settings are on maximum. I need to use Original Sound because I am teaching voice and I ...