Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Clone a group

I need to set up a group for users that closely matches one of my current groups. Is there a way to clone a group and then just tweak the new group? Export/Import? There are hundreds of settings that I need to verify and there is no easy way to do th...

Problem With My Mic

Sorry I don't know who to set up as a location.I was just in a Meeting and no one could hear me. However, I was in another meeting previously where there was no issues with others hearing me. Help???

ID_Bill by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable update

I am a host in zoom. I have not used it for a few months. When I try to open, it says : Your app version needs t be 5.3.0 or higher. I seem to have 5.0.1. I went to upload and it seems like it uploaded, but still it does not open. It only says the sa...

Ta5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the cloud recording data?

I joined an ongoing meeting on my PC, transferred the host from the account owner to me, and did the cloud recording.However, my account does not create any recording data in the cloud.Is the recording data stored by the account owner?

Audio Volume Dropping After 1 Hour

One of our staff who has frequent Zoom meetings is getting complaints that their audio is dropping in volume after 1 hour. They are using Windows 11 and usually an Owl Labs Meeting Owl 3. It seems very strange that at precisely 1 hour the audio lower...

RCIP_IT by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom APP SDK

Hi ,We are using zoom App SDK. But We did't find any function inside zoom app SDK for start meeting recording function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer