Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Delay in letting attendee in from waiting room

I recently scheduled a meeting and had logged on waiting in the room. I had an email to say the attendee was in the waiting room but it was a full 3 minutes before I got the notification on screen to let them in. Anyone else had this or know how to p...

RM4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing computer Audio

As an event host is there any way I can check "Share computer audio" permanently"on" so that I don't have to remember to do that every time I share a video in a meeting or event? I have searched setting preferences and there seems to be no way I can ...

RegMelAU by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How to get authentication option at account level

Hi Zoom Support, We want to use an authentication option for some of the meetings.For this I need authentication_option.How can I get this for account level for ISV account? I use this payload while creating a meeting using API with authentication en...

girishgl by Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Zoom from browser, test audio

I'm joining a test meeting from a browser.I'd like to test audio. The buttons at the bottom left allow selectionof audio devices but there doesnt appear to be any testing available. Should this be available in the browser version. Thanks

Aufnahme

Bei den Lizensierten Zoom Accounts können nur die Organisatoren die Zoom Sessions aufzeichnen (nicht die Basic Mitglieder). Wenn die Zoom Meetings von einem Basic Mitglied erstellt wurde können alle das Meeting aufzeichnen, welchen Button muss ich al...

FinCom by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Video Screen

Can anyone help with this below. How can I get zoom to only show the main video instead of the full encoder screen???  

852E8C25-1E58-412F-BA98-ABE768CD6B93.jpeg 7ECA2CD2-EA18-461F-B790-79E115D4B820.jpeg
Tri2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

audio issues

Hi there,I have an issue with audio. When I play a song or anything on my laptop, the meeting attendees either cannot hear it or they can only hear a distorted sound. I run large conferences everyday on zoom and it's never happened before. I have tes...