Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Communicate with teacher from breakout rooms

Hi. I'm a teacher that is teaching online classes via Zoom, switching from other products. How do I let students in multiple breakout rooms communicate with me from inside the room? The only feature that seems to work is "ask for help", but I'm missi...

40 minute limit

I have the basic license and have been using it for years. I only meet with one person at a time and all of a sudden I am being limited to 40 minutes. Why is this happening today?

Resolved! Blur Virtual Background

I have zoom version 5.11.11 downloaded but I can't have blur virtual background available. My mini PC process is Please advise. Thanks a lot!

NCAA_0-1664190257080.png
NCAA by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Trim feature - here we go again

Last year Zoom tried to change the Trim feature and it was a total disaster.So here they go again and guess what? Another perfectly usable function again rendered rubbish by cack-handed development. Where's the timer gone when you edit? No longer abl...

zoe2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom sessions

Hi There, I have a use case, please help me with thisLet's assume the host schedules a meeting for 1 hourhost starts the meeting and lets participants join the meetingafter 30 minutes of the session host end the meetingNow participants should not see...

OBS screen capture fail to detect Zoom window

We are using OBS with Zoom at our camera club to supply a feed to members who cannot attend in person. In OBS there is an option to “Window Capture” where you select the window title required. When I use this with Zoom the window title does not remai...

StuartP by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes