Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

sharing documents in icon now - help please

Please let me know if I can either download an older version of zoom and not workplace or is there a way where I can see my documents that I am sharing. I used to see all the opened files. Now when I share a a document or go on google only the icons ...

Annotating while remote control

in the new ZOOM workplace version (6.0.11 (39959), while one of the participants shares his screen, it has become impossible to annotate after requesting control over his screen. is there a way to annotate while remotely controlling a user screen? th...

EranZ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! new share from Windows to Mac does not work

Windows version 6.1.1 macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 Currently, when the PC Windows client version 6.1.1 takes over a screen sharing session, the macOS Zoom Workplace 6.0.11 is not able to see the shared screen whilst other Windows client were able to see the n...

Resolved! Not able to share the system

Am not able to share the screen, am the host and changed the settings, given sharing access to all ( Host and Participations. But still am not able to share the screen but If I login other Laptop as a host or a Participant am able to share but not in...

Raj__10 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Usage report

Hello, Is anyone else experiencing problems generating a usage report? Before I could have a detailed view of the users, time login, time logout en total time logged in, but when generating the report now, I can't click on the specified report to dow...

PopUp Start Zoom iPhone

Hi,On Wednesday 24.07.2024 at 8:12 MEZ when I started Zoom on my iPhone, I got a strange popup:It may be that I clicked on the colored banner, I'm not sure.The second time I started it, it stopped.Please check if it was something dangerous.

Zoom_PopUp_iPhone.jpg
DAX by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezes

Hello, zoom freezes when entering the conference, the window is white, inactive, although I hear the interlocutors at the same time, then writes "the application is not responding". Windows 11

Evilen by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes