Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Grabación en la nube con mala calidad

Buenos días,He grabado reuniones con una muy buena cámara y las grabaciones que se han alojado de forma local en mi ordenador tienen una excelente calidad, sin embargo las que he alojado en la nube tienen pésima calidad. Cómo puedo recuperar la calid...

Distorted audio to participants only

This has happened on 2 separate occasions. I have a room setup with separate mixer and mics, audio interface etc. video camera and playback devices through a video switcher and sound reinforcement in the room. Everything sounds great except twice, th...

Schwa by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sharing iPad screen not possible

Hey guys.I'd like to share my iPad screen via a wired connection as described in: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201379235-Sharing-your-iOS-screen-from-the-Zoom-desktop-client My problem: there is no button for iPhone/iPad via cable.Yes, m...

42deluxe by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Making Slack Zoom invites Public

Morning Everyone, I was wondering if there is a way in Zoom integration with Slack to make the generated meeting available to all users publicly in a given chat. Each time I do this I have to copy the link and send it to everyone after I type /zoom b...

Koptan by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blur background deleted

hello, i seem to have deleted blur background when i started zoom and now i want to have it back. i have tried logging out and uninstalling the app and have tried it on two different devices. how do i bring back the blur background?

neil by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom VRC and SIP calls

Hi all, We have a complex Zoom infrastructure with on-prem VRC and load Balancer.I'm trying to perform SIP calls to 3rd party virtual room (pexip).If I call from a client NOT in my LAN (PC or mobile) I can do this using the "Call a room" option. If I...