Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Transcription Saving

Hi folks, Does anyone know if Zoom saves the transcriptions of a meeting for non-recorded meetings? We are hoping to turn on transcriptions for confidential meetings but we do not want a record of the transcription to be saved anywhere. Thanks!

WWC by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Test mic" option in zoom in Ubuntu 20.04

Why is there no "Test microphone" option in Ubuntu 20.04. I've tried installing via snap or from the `.deb` file but there's still no option. There are even times where there' s no sound or the sound is inaudible. Is that option not included in Linux...

chan-dev by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom and outlook

I am wondering if one can add 2 zoom ids to a single outlook inbox as an add on? Say I have one pro id: let’s call it Badri1 and I create another Badri2. Is it possible to add both ids : Badri1 and Badri2 as add ons to the same outlook inbox? Thanks.

Badri by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting recurring meetings

If I cancel a recurring meeting, will it remove the previous meetings I've had scheduled on my Outlook calendar? I'd like to still have those previous meetings on my calendar after ending the recurring meetings, if possible. Thanks!

Audio

While playing a song from youtube for my child to sing to their singing teacher, the teacher can only hear the song and not the child singing as well. Is there a way for the other person on the meeting to hear both the song playing and the participan...

tambar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes