Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashing when I share my share my screen

I have windows 10 and in the past few weeks zoom has been constantly crashing when I try to switch what screen my participants are seeing. Sometimes it will reconnect automatically, but there are times that it kicks me out of the meetings completely....

How to unmute?

This should be dead easy, but I just can't find a way to hear myself in a meeting. For test purposes, I'm making a recording of a meeting with just me, so everything is on my Windows PC. When I speak, my audio is in the recording, but I can't hear my...

Camera Doesnt Start Automatically

Hello. I have noticed in the conference rooms that when I start a scheduled meeting the camera doesnt automatically turn on. I would need to go to the Zoom Room controller and turn the camera on from there. The conference rooms doesnt experience this...

ceb22 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes