Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Sharing

While in zoom meetings...1) I am Host, and I want to share my presentation. Atendee/ Invitee cannot see it in her screen. 2) When atendee/ invitee wants to share her presentation, an error message pops out, reading "it is not possible to share screen...

G8A by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start video option not available

I saw that my one friend using zoom and is not able to start her video. She doesn't have the option to start her video. Even the host does not has the option to start my friend's video.How can she resolve this issue?

P-S by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! libcef.so

I updated zoom today using the Ubuntu 16.04+ 64bit (5.12.2.4816) .deb package. I get /opt/zoom/zoom: error while loading shared libraries: libcef.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory I'm running Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTSHow do I get...

Alex35 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom app freezing in windows 11

In my computer with windows 11 Zoom Cloud meeting software, the meeting window freezes frequently. In those occations I can't close or click any meeting control further more. what should I do??

Manthila by Newcomer
  • 36 replies
  • 10 likes

Resolved! Mystery Initials/Symbol on Zoom Screen

I am currently hosting a meeting and recording. I am noticing on the upper left of my Zoom window, next to the green shield and recording status symbols, there are the letters "IT" that intermittently flip between white and orange. Does anybody know ...

Audio slider controls SYSTEM audio. WHY?

Why is it even necessary to have the volume output slider control my entire device audio, instead of JUST the app? I want to turn down zoom ONLY to not have my ear drums blasted, since your app is so poor to use!I try to use volume mixer to change th...

Nick16 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile issues

I added a profile photo but now need to delete it for a conference and can't seem to figure out how. I can change the photo, but not delete it. HELP PLEASE!

camstar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Alert for CHAT

I use Zoom meetings for many educational purposes. I would dearly LOVE a noise when someone sends me a chat. My chats get lost under all the other items and activities.

polling session

I created polls to use on meeting.It worked well before the meeting but during the meeting, it didn't work with this message. ->"You are logged in from another device. Your polling session is inactivated." (the message was in Korean, so I translated....

JKJK by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes