Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help! Missing Zoom Recording on Local Device

Hoping someone can help me. I was invited to a Zoom meeting, which I recorded on my local device, but I cannot find the recording. Is there any way of retrieving it or is it gone forever? This was nearly 2 hours of info I really need, so I'm sick to ...

Can't see clients in waiting room

Recently, about 2 weeks ago, I've had issues with seeing my clients in the waiting room when they enter using a laptop, as soon as they switch to their mobile phone, they pop up in the waiting room. Probably 25% of clients that use a laptop I can see...

Resolved! recorded zoom calls

I had recorded some zoom meetings to a computer that was lost. Is it possible to recover these recorded meetings somehow?

miksad by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bq Innova

hola por error eliminé la grabación de zoom y también del trash, la grabación fue de ayer, puedo recuperar esa grabación, mi cuenta es zoom pro

Resolved! Disable Outlook from Zoom

Since reinstalling zoom now automatically connects with outlook to set up a zoom invitation and schedule it into the diary. I can't seem to stop it doing this. I have the box unticked in the general settings area which mentions integrating zoom and o...