Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

missing recordings

My recordings prior to 2022 have disappeared. They were visible in June, but now everything before 2022 is misssing. I need to recover the files from the recording of June 26, 2021

JIC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Taped Recordings

How do I get a link for my locally saved recordings, or can I move the local recording to my cloud recordings?i can access my locally saved recordings, but the file is too big to send to someone via email.

PB1281 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Update

Question: I am the administrator of a Zoom account. When there is an update, does each user need to perform the update on their device or does it automatically update the entire account for all users?

Sound problem in programmed meetings

Hello,I experience sound problems when I schedule a meeting: I can't hear de the participants AND the participants can't hear me BUT they can hear each other! When I simply send the link to my meeting room, everything works perfectly fine. What am I...

ChloeDS by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes