Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Constant voice stuttering when viewing screenshare

I've been facing this persistent issue wherein the audio of all the participants starts continuously stuttering, the moment anyone starts screen sharing. Note, I'm not the one sharing, I'm just viewing someone else's screen share. System details: Zoo...

UI issue

Got an frontend issue. Leave CTA supposed to come in one line. 

Screenshot_20220913-151934_Zoom.jpg
Subha by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Нет подключениях сети клиента Zoom с MacBook

- все доступы и разрешения у клиента Зум есть- VPN выключен, сервера доступны- перезагружать Мак, переустанавливать клиент Зум пробовала, бесполезно- клиент Зум не видит сеть, интернет быстрый и стабильный при этом, пробовала разные сети - бесполезно...

Video Recording

I had a 30 min zoom meeting I didnt have a zoom account prior to thisI was asked to record the meeting and was given permission by the HostI recorded the meeting but now I cant find it anywhere Please help

Johan3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes