Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cost of upgrading from Zoom Pro to Zoom One Pro?

I currently have a Personal Zoom Pro account. I'm investigating upgrading to a Personal Zoom One Pro account.It appears there is no charge to change right now, and my renewal fee next September will be the same as my current Zoom Pro account. Is that...

Ward by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio for Musicians

How do I set up audio for musicians? I have followed the instructions on the Zoom Support page by clicking on my profile and settings but it doesn't give me the option under the Audio settings there. I have the free Basic version. My singing teacher ...

Resolved! closed captioning with a different language

I have wartched some videos on youtube about using the closed captioning on zoom with a meeting. 3 questions that were not answered nor addressed in those videos.1. Can live captioning be done in a language other then english, ie: spanish2. Can a per...

rdgmitch by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Live Streaming

I have read all of the instructions on enabling Facebook live streaming. They suggest heading to your settings, clicking on Meetings, scrolling to advanced, and then Enabling the feature.. pretty straightforward. I don't have that feature on my list ...

Q&A feature - in Pro?

Hi, I have a zoom pro account and am hosting a meeting for 50+people. I wanted to use the Q&A function, and have the chat separately. I was going to upgrade to business but realised the minimum users is 10 and that's too much cost for me. Is there an...