Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! personal meeting ID and URL for Zoom webinar

I want to know how to protect a personal ID and URL created for zoom webinar. They can be shared others even though the message says "this URL is only yours. Can't be shared others.". I registered myself and got a personal URL by email, then sent it ...

shiraki by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open meeting links (Mac user)

it used to work but something changed. My firewall it's off. I tried Firefox and Chrome. System is updated. Wehen I click in a meeting link ist says either something like "network is maybe not connected", "firewall" is maybe the problem. I use wifi a...

Zoom Contacts with no names

Zoom (free version) imported all my contacts from Google contacts but only imported the phone numbers - no names were imported. I was not logged into my Google account so how did Zoom connect?? How can I delete all my current, nameless contacts, and ...

Resolved! Help with terms and meetings

I have been using Zoom for two years without understanding it and I need to ask the following:1. is the personal meeting id what we always use to send someone so they can connect with me?2. what is the host key and when and how do i use it?3. is usin...

ursprung by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unable to Connect" - Connect with Device Audio Error

Hi Zoom Support. I'm facing an issue - during zoom meeting. When I join the meeting, it says "Join with Device Audio" when I click on it, "Unable to Connect" error occurred. I've informed the host about it and there were no limitations found on host ...

Resolved! Download of 5.7.0 IT Installer?

Hi,Sorry does someone have copy of the Zoom 5.7.0 IT Installer I could have?The current IT installer version being hosted by Zoom is 5.7.1 but we've version locked on 5.7.0 on our lab deployments for Mac and PC and I've missed the window to download ...

mk2000 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom invitation

Hi all!I have created an Meeting.When I take Invitation - I see two passwords (Passcode), they differ from one another. What password should I give to my members? And what is the difference between these passwords? Why are they different?Thanks a lot...

yurlis by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes