Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bug: seatch in zoom main window search not working

If I use the search on the main page of zoom and search for work colleagues, the results are also displayed while I'm typing, but after about 2 seconds it switches back to the standard view and shows me the colleagues sorted alphabetically.Version: 5...

Muting a Disruptive Attendee

We anticipate a future public meeting where an attendee may want to talk over folks. When I mute this person do they have the ability to unmute themselves or is there a feature where I can mute them permanently if they get too disruptive? Does anyone...

THorsey by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Date seleccion menu

Hello,I have just received a ZOOM invitation with a Date Selector so I was wondering if that is an especial option in ZOOM

Troubles with recent update

Clients who use MacOS are reporting trouble when trying to enable the new update. I don't know exactly what they are experiencing because I am a Linux user. Have other Mac users had this issue in the past couple days?