Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Je ne trouve plus mon enregistrement

Bonjour, J'ai enregistré une réunion importante sur la plateforme. À la suite de cette dernière, j'ai attendu que l'enregistrement se «download» complètement avant de poursuivre mes activités mais malgré cela, je ne trouve ce dernier nul part sur mon...

Sending a Zoom link via WhatsApp

When I send a Zoom link to invited persons for a video call using WhatsApp, a message appears:"You are being rate limited, try again later".The invitation message is sent anyway, received by invited people.It happens on WA only, and always, when I se...

PW & User ID

I have been given two PW & user ID I have the PW they gave me at the beginning and the 1 they gave me yesterday so I dont know which one to give my participants for the meeting HELP!

storm23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

email address used when setting up meetings

for various reasons I have multiple email addresses besides the one with which I subscribe to Zoom, and I use Outlook for accessing most of them. I recently got a new laptop which uses Windows 11. I realised recently that Outlook was using the wrong ...

fjanna by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video scrambling since the latest update

Since the latest ZOOM update in the past week, I have been unable to use ZOOM because the video is both freezing and scrambling, an issue that I have never previously encountered. The video is working perfectly on other platforms, so I can only concl...

Black screen just of me during zoom meeting

I take part in a weekly zoom meeting hosted by another person. The first meeting of the year was January 11th. When I tuned in to the meeting, I could see everyone else, but my square was black. They could not see me either. (The video was definitely...