Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to sign in - Network Error

Hello,I am having an issue with signing in to the Zoom Client, I get a network error and to check if the firewall is being blocked or proxy.I do not have a proxy and the firewall was not blocking it but still added Zoom to allow all incoming connecti...

rkissiov by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendar Integration Problems

Massive new problem, still unresolved.FACTS: (a) use apple laptop with office365/Outlook; (b) have 3 different email accounts: personal gmail, biz gmail, and biz microsoft exchange (the latter the sign-in for my office365 account); currently use my b...

chas333 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcuts automation on Mac OS and iOS

Does Zoom have any plans to add automation apis that can be used by the Shortcuts automation system on iOS and Mac OS? I'd like to be able to use that to do things like start a meeting, switch backgrounds based on location, switch audio/video based o...

tgilbert by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom on mac issues

I'm having trouble on zoom on my mac. It was working perfectly fine, never had no problems. Till out of no where my zoom shows a triangle bar saying I need to give access to zoom about from video and audio, But when I go to my settings, It already ha...

Zoom Call Quality Poor on Microsoft MTR

We are using Yealink MVC840 with Microsoft Teams Firmware. When we make and receive Zoom calls through the device the call & video quality is extremal poor. However when we have MS Teams Meetings using the same device the call quality is excellent. W...

SumedaG by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Shared Bandwidth for participants

Hello, for a large company, is there a feature for all participants at one site to share the connection / bandwidth? That way, you don't have every participant's stream taking away from the bandwidth pipe. Instead, you would have closer to a 1 to man...

Zathri by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Past meeting data

How can I review who attended a past meeting? I held a meeting yesterday and want to capture those people that I wasn't expecting - didn't have time to do it in the moment.Any ideas please?Many thanksCaroline