cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom One Pro

wdaeli
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have paid for zoom one pro license, but it still shows "basic". Please help me!

6 REPLIES 6

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @wdaeli.

You may need to assign your recently  purchased license to your user account. See this web page for assistance:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-a-License

Follow these steps taken from the article:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us.
    2. Click User Management, then Users.
    3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license. There will likely only be your single account – click your account
    4. Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.
    5. Choose the User Type to assign, selecting Licensed.
    6. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license. There should be an indication that you have 1 available user license if you have indeed purchased one or more new licenses. Click the available license.
    7. (Optional) Assign add-ons can be included by checking the boxes for the add-on. You will not likely have any add-ons, so you might skip this step.
    8. Click Save.

The license is now applied to your user account and you can use it immediately.

If this process does not fix your issue, submit a support ticket to the Zoom  Billing team here and they will be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi,

Thank you for your answer and steps since I'm also having this problem of not being able to use the Zoom One Pro annual subscription I paid for because the system tells me first that I have a Zoom One Pro, then I have to purchase a license. 

Please help. This is the message I receive.

I contacted the billing department first and they cannot help me.

I hope you can help as I am paying for this license.

Thanks so much.

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Jeyjey8.

I've asked someone in the Zoom billing area to look into your situation.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you. I've been speaking to the billing people since this happened on April 11, 2023. Please see my answer below.

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Jeyjey8

I reached out to the billing team on your behalf. Can you DM me the email address that you would like for us to reach out to you and I will create a support ticket. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Brandon @YaBoiB

Thank you for your response. I already have a ticket that's open

#17007620 with the billing team. I reached out to them first, but they seem to think it's my computer. But I know it's not because my registered admin in the account did the same thing and was not able to assign the license we have to anyone in our team.  I reached out here because the billing team told me that if everything I've been doing is not working, to reach out to technical support team. I'm hoping that Zoom can understand that I've paid for the annual subscription already and am not getting the service I've paid for.  The email that's associated with the ticket is ***********  (they removed my email) Thank you. Je-an