Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Can I have 200 participants on Zoom

Can I have 200 participants on Zoom A large meeting license—depending on the license— allows up to 500 or 1000 participants to attend a Zoom meeting. The owner or the admin of the account can add this feature for Licensed users, and it can be subscri...

Disconnects when sharing screen

Hi, is there anyone here experiencing the same problem? My Zoom connection is lost whenever I share screen but returns after a few seconds. Is this a glitch in the system? Or do I have to change my settings? Will appreciate your comments, thanks.

Caesar by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Error Message

I had a problem with my computer awhile back, and ever since, when i try to join a meeting, I get this message. This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, creat...

Resolved! Get video streams for individual user in a meeting

DescriptionI’m thinking of accessing the video streams of every user in a meeting for the AI/ML computations. For that,i’m thinking of adding a zoom user(dummy user) to the meeting so that i can access the video/audio/shared_screens in the meeting th...

booma by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room elements

Question: There's a "leave meeting" button on the waiting room screen. We’re wondering if some of our registrants (over 75 years old) are clicking that when they aren’t admitted to the call from the waiting room when they think they should be admitte...

Issues with audio on zoom mobile app

Hello, About two weeks ago, participants in my zoom meetings began complaining that they could not hear.This was strange because I could see the mic icon next to their names indicating that they were connected to audio. My wife tried to join the meet...