Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video problems

As you can see from the file, the video is like that: a green screen, what's going on??I have reinstalled Zoom app several times, but nothing changes.The PC camera is ok, then what??For instance in Microsoft Teams it works perfectly...Help!!@Florence...

Adding licenced users to a Pro account

When adding a new licenced user to your Pro account must they already have an existing Zoom account (either basic or pro). Can a Pro account owner send an invite email for a user licence to someone who doesn't currently have a zoom account of any typ...

Why was Zoom not able to hear my airpod microphone?

I joined a zoom call on my iphone. Zoom is allowed to use my camera and microphone. Zoom is allowed to use bluetooth. Privacy settings set to allow Zoom to use my microphone. however the meeting host could not hear me and we had to conduct the call v...

MW5 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio

What if I, as the host have an external mic and headphones, but the guest does not? Should I use my equipment or switch to Apple built-in speaker and mic? What are the pros and cons of each possibility?