Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Meetings Without Host

Is it possible for me to set up a meeting where people can meet without me? Normally, we all meet together, but we have a special project going on where I'd like to allow folks to discuss their portions of the project with each other whenever they wa...

unable to sign in to update

This morning I tried to open Zoom to join a meeting on my Windows laptop. I got a message "Your app version needs to be 5.10.3 or higher to sign in. Please contact your IT team to update your app."First, when I go to support to get an update, it tell...

Kms2017 by Newcomer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Sound not playing when I share videos recently

hi, recently in the past week, when i try sharing sound for my Videos during Zoom meeting is shows me error code- 'Turn off Voice isolation' which i never did set in the first place!I used a macBook Pro and have a Zoom workplace account. I tried goin...

EmemO by Zoom Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

image goes purple

Hello,My image goes purple when I'm in zoom meetings. This happens randomly. The camera on my pc if fine. I've been told to contact zoom to ask if they can help me, but I don't have access to the chatbox. Has anyone had this issue?

Zoom desktop client auto-uninstalling itself

Hello, Zoom recently uninstalled itself on my computer (I saw the uninstall client pop up automatically and run). I reinstalled the client (v. 5.16.10), and it happened again about two days later. Is there a potential good reason for this behaviour o...

PAGW by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes