Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! RSVP & Calendar

When I send a Zoom invite it is not asking the invitees for an RSVP, also the meeting does not appear on the invitees calendar. How do I set this up? I am currently copying the meeting info and pasting and sending via email.

Turn by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom camera

I’ve had an issue where my camera will just not show me. If I turn off all of the camera features, it shows me and my office. If I turn on Blur background, it blurs me and everything in the screen. If I use one of the other backgrounds, the backgroun...

youmna by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Presenter View mode lagging

I am trying to set up a powerpoint slide show to share over zoom. I have practiced & recorded it to see how it goes. Whenever I use "presenter view" on powerpoint, so that I can see my notes, the version that attendees see over zoom is very laggy. Ea...

No Video on some local recordings

I have had 3 Zoom meetings in which I saved local recordings on my Computer (Linux) that have the "double_click_to_convert" buttons and a recording that has audio but no video (black screen) even after following the instructions to double-click to co...

I'm told people can't hear me on zoom meetings

I'm using the Zoom Mac client app on my MacBook Pro M1 running Sonoma. Recently I have been hearing that it is hard for people to hear me, as in my audio is very faint. I uninstalled and reinstalled the zoom app. It's now the Zoom workplace version 6...

Join With Computer Audio

Hello, I use an external USB microphone, not my laptop's internal microphone. So I set my USB microphone up in the Zoom settings and test it before each meeting. But when I'm about to join a meeting it says something like "Join With Computer Audio?" ...

GMcC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Interface is garbage

Your new interface is crap! Moving the control to the bottom of the screen in the center makes it nearly impossible to use the controls when your iPad is on a tripod. Having the Pause and Stop buttons so close together makes it very difficult to paus...

mclass by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

embedded passcodes

Hello, Our meeting links have the passcode embedded for one-click join. On my Windows 11 machine, I use Chrome to set up the meeting link but sign out after to test the link to make sure it works as a regular participant. I successfully get into the ...