Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom will not unmute my Blue Yeti mic

Yesterday I conducted several Zoom meetings with groups just fine. Today, I tried to record a screenshare only video, and Zoom will not allow me to unmute my Blue Yeti mic. It shows the mic in the list, the mic is selected, but when I test it I recei...

40 minute time limit for Zoom Pro user?

Hi there,I have a Zoom Pro account. I am due to deliver training to a group via Zoom next week. Today I was practicing delivery on my own on Zoom but got the message "your meeting ended as it was idle after 40 minutes". Why is this and is there any d...

Problems: Optimize video quality with de-noise

I was having some very strange problems this week with my video where it would "glitch" for a number of seconds - some times as long as a minute. See attached sample. I spent many hours changing out my hardware, checking updates on video drivers, uni...

CarlD by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

dial-in phone number

As host on a Pro Plan I sent invitation containing the phone number 778-907-2071 to a member in Vancouver Canada where that exchange is common. He also received the passcode for the meeting, but he reported his multiple attempts to join the meeting w...

Adding other hoss

I am a bit confused by the zoom terminology. I have a Zoom Pro License. I have had two successful meetings to far. I will be gone for the next monthly meeting. What I would like to be able to do is allow someone else to start and stop the meeting in ...

Rich7 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom and Hololens 2

Hi guys,I would like to use the Zoom on my hololens 2 device, however it seems like it was not make available through Microsoft Store. Do you know how to install Zoom on the HL2? Are there any good workaround? Using browser immediately lowers the qua...

Simi by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound output for external microphone

Hello. I have a Blue Yeti that's been working great until I tried using it on a new MacBook Air, Monterey IOS. People can hear me just great when I use the microphone, but I cannot hear them. I can hear them only using the MacBook built-in speakers. ...

sound.jpg securityPrivacyMicrophone.jpg