Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom language interpretations feature

I'm currently using Zoom One Pro account and was wondering if I could use the Language Interpretation feature with my account. Previously, I was not even able to see features and buttons like 'Set Interpreter' or 'Select language' without Webinar opt...

Jiyoung by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Meeting for several members

Hello,Is it possible to make a video conference in Zoom for a lot of members, so that there is one or more speakers. The others members can only ask questions in the chat and it is necessary that it is not visible who the author of the question is.Th...

How to prolongue the time of inactive meeting?

Hi, I'd like to use a zoom meeting to be in touch with a sick family member while I'm not at home - a laptop with a camera and a mic at home plus zoom app on my mobile in my hand. I've go a pro plan. Unfortunatelly, when the meeting, once started, re...

Nanul70 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No mic available - only phone call

I need help with audio settings. When I create a new conference the only audio option (suddenly) is a phone call. Just yesterday I was able to use my mic. When I check audio options - I see everything as it should be. Both my mic and loudspeakers are...

Доступ з записи встречи в zoom для всех пользователей

Интересует есть ли возможность дать разрешение записывать встречу всем участникам сразу, при первом создании встречи или редактировании существующей. Так, чтоб не указывать конкретного участника, у которого будет это разрешение, а разрешить всем учас...

Kraken by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes