Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Who can start a meeting?

Hi All, I really need help.....I am the licensed owner but I schedule for 2 principals, one of them is now licensed, I just added it because we were becoming so frustrated! If I schedule the meeting for them do they need to use my sign in credentials...

Camera

While in a Zoom meeting, when I view another web app/tab, the camera freezes, discolors, distorts, etc. This is a recent issue and to my knowledge, nothing on my system has been changed. I am running Windows 10, MS would love for me to upgrade to 11,...

Sound Sharing & Mute

When I am sharing my sound, but I am muted, can the other zoom members hear me talking or can they only hear something on my screen like a video?

Managing Attendees - Video & Audio - shutting off

I have a ZOOM pro account. Was searching to see if I could do the following in a ZOOM meeting. Turn off sound for attendees and not for host or co-host once the meeting had started.I default for attendees to shut off video and audio but they turn the...

Profile picture keeps resetting?

Mine and my company members' profile pictures keep resetting. I think it's because we use a google login and it always defaults to the google profile picture on our email. This would be alright except the image is turned into a 10x10 blurry mess. If ...

TZJ by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Zoom crashes during meeting on M1 Mac

Two out of the last three meetings I've hosted, the Zoom client has crashed on my M1 MacBook Air. From what I can tell, both crashes occurred when I was sending private messages in the chat. I am running Version: 5.11.3 (9065).

Videorecording only black browser screen

Hello,my recorded video shows only a black screen. The peakerscreen is ok. The Crome & edge-browser shows a black screen, only the mouse is to see. The explorer is ok.I hope someone can help. Bye Steffi

Meeting Time Changes in Different Time Zone

I often schedule meetings with someone who lives in a different time zone and the time of the meeting will randomly change in their Outlook. I will often schedule our meetings to be at 9am my time and 4pm her time and she will confirm that the invita...