Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

El codigo de error

Puede ayudarme alguien con este tema que me está volviendo loco. {"code":4711,"message":"Token de acceso no válido, no contiene ámbitos:[meeting:read:list_meetings, meeting:read:list_meetings:admin]."} Os estaría inmensamente agradecido. Rober

Unable to disable the meeting room options

Hey Zoomers! Would appreciate some support. I am giving a webinar today and I am unable to disable the meeting room option and I keep needing to stop and let everyone in. I deselected meeting room options on my settings and it's still not working. Ca...

shiras by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

recurring mettings have disappeared

That is very nice. I tried to edit a recurring meeting (delaying the ending day) and now it has disappeared. Zoom has changed the dates and now I don´t have untill 1 mont and I need for today. I tried to edit it again but zoom doesn´t allow me to adv...

Resolved! background is always blurred

I am using Mac OS 13.2 and recently my Zoom background is always blurred unless I have a photo for my virtual background. I have tested with multiple cameras (built-in, iPhone, NexiGo) and all show this behavior in Zoom. It does not occur in other ap...

sonoerin by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Meetings and attendance

Hello, My question is about one of the meetings we had. The participant number seems to be 6, when I click on details (on the number 6), I see more than 6 people. The meeting holder also claimed to be 6 people in the meeting in total. Where did these...

engwtch by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Fix Audio Issues During Zoom Meetings?

Whenever I join a Zoom meeting on WhatsApp Plus, the Freecine app, and Zoroto app, I encounter various audio issues that disrupt the communication flow. These issues range from choppy or distorted sound to complete loss of audio altogether. I've trie...

Problematic screen sharing

Hello Everyone! I have had this problem for a few weeks already and so far couldn't fix it:On a meeting, when I share my screen, the image windows of other people get compressed and squeezed, so much that I no longer identify the atendees. It's reall...

Inappropriate host

Is there a way to report a Zoom host who repeatedly invites people to meet by Zoom for a stated legitimate purpose, and then behaves in a lewd manner?

Low audio volume

Hi,since I updated Zoom to version 6.0.x on my laptop (windows 10), the audio volume is very low.I've not been in a larger meeting since the update, only one-on-one meetings. My audio volume is just like always, I can hear just fine in every other ap...

JudithP by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes