Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't see participants in classic whiteboard.

Everything is updated on my iPad. Until recently the classic whiteboard has defaulted to showing me to see my student's face while we colaborate on a classic whiteboard. Now, it just shows my face and I cannot find any way to regain access to my stud...

Cherri by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Too low resolution in recorded videos

Hi all,I've been having the same recording problem with meeting and webinar recordings for some time now: some - not all - have too low a resolution. The video is then blurred in the recording (I record on my own computer).As always, I use a strong p...

XeniaM by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing name of inviter

Does anyone know how to change the name of the person an emailed Zoom meeting invitation comes from? Our office has a Pro Plan that only has one email address associated with it (our generic office address). But when we make new meetings in the Zoom ...

DTA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO FORMER EMAIL

I changed my email on my Zoom profile but, they send a confirmation to the former email. That was a purchased-domain email that have long expired and I have no access to. How can I effectively complete my email 's change?

FCASALS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ansicht der Teilnehmer

Seit dem letzten update sehe ich die Leiste mit den Teilnehmern nicht mehr.ausserdem möchte ich nur das klassische whiteboard verwenden. Das wird mir nicht immer angezeigt, kann ich das irgendwo fest einstellen?