Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to Fix Audio Issues During Zoom Meetings?

Whenever I join a Zoom meeting on WhatsApp Plus, the Freecine app, and Zoroto app, I encounter various audio issues that disrupt the communication flow. These issues range from choppy or distorted sound to complete loss of audio altogether. I've trie...

Problematic screen sharing

Hello Everyone! I have had this problem for a few weeks already and so far couldn't fix it:On a meeting, when I share my screen, the image windows of other people get compressed and squeezed, so much that I no longer identify the atendees. It's reall...

Inappropriate host

Is there a way to report a Zoom host who repeatedly invites people to meet by Zoom for a stated legitimate purpose, and then behaves in a lewd manner?

Low audio volume

Hi,since I updated Zoom to version 6.0.x on my laptop (windows 10), the audio volume is very low.I've not been in a larger meeting since the update, only one-on-one meetings. My audio volume is just like always, I can hear just fine in every other ap...

JudithP by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Metting error code 1132

I’m trying to reach your support team. Why did you disallow my device from entering zoom rooms? I did not violate anything?

Resolved! Error Code 1132

Is there anything I can do to lift the 1132 zoom error code permanent restriction banned?

user18 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom is lying about code 1132 and that’s wrong!!

if anyone has gotten an error 1132 and doesn’t know what it means. Well here you go. Turns out it’s a”secret” ban to your account. Rather than admit that you are banned outright, they would rather be secretive and manipulative by calling it an error ...

Pup-xero by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom won't install "Zoom Audio Device"

I'm trying to share my Pro Tools screen through Zoom. Supposedly when I check the box labeled "Share Sound" it should automatically install the "Zoom Audio Device", but it doesn't nothing happens. And for whatever reason, Zoom doesn't seem to make th...

cmsuter by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Speakers don't work on desktop client

Since a month or so, my Zoom desktop client on my laptop fails to produce sound over the speakers. I can't hear any sound, others in the meeting do hear me. I have already reinstalled the app twice and followed the instructions in the support article...

Lotte by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes