Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automated captions option not available

We are looking to activate automated captions, but the option does not appear in any of the settings pages. User, Group, or Account level. Only manual captions appear as settings. We have already looked at the support article, Enabling automated capt...

Shawn4_0-1667853154121.png
Shawn4 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Live stream to Facebook from smartphone (Android)

Hello, I'm trying to set the option to live stream to Facebook from my smartphone. I have a license which allows it and the option exists from my laptop. However I don't see the option from the app and I haven't found a way to change it in the app se...

Yaelg by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No es Compatible

Hola buen día, tengo el siguiente inconveniente.En configuraciones de la web de zoom voy a avanzados, tengo la opcion habilitada de fondo virtual de imagen activada, pero sin embargo cuando me dirijo a la aplicacion no me deja subir a menos que tenga...

watch recordings

after i updated my zoom, i couldnt watch any recordings.it just shows me to put password and after i put the password its just refreshing and shows me the same screen.please help. thanks

alon by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosting a concurent meeting

I'm trying to figure out if my assistant and I can host concurrent meetings using just a regular Pro Account. Or do we need to go for the more expensive business account? this would be a very rare occasion so I would rather not have the added expense

Recording cloud vs local with network droputs

I have recorded meetings in the past to my local computer and found that as the host if the internet connection dropped out I still had a recording but the remote videos and voices are lost from the recording, as you would suspect. My questions is, I...