Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording

Is there a possibility to get the recording of 40min zoom call if I haven't recorded it in fact? Maybe they are recording everything default to their data and it is saved somewhere? Whom shall I write? I reaaaallllyyy need my interview record, pls he...

almoz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Otter.ai

A guy wanted to information interview with me so I sent him a Zoom link. As he was entering, it showed his name with otter.ai after it then his login. We got talking about where the third person was for the meeting and then I forgot all about it. I l...

jpas1954 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom blur for Linux

Are you plan to reduce Linux requirements for bluring background without green backboard?My notebook is Dell Inspiron 17R-SE-7720 with 16GB RAM - I don't think it's SO slow. Or is there way to remove this requirement limitations in Linux?

Nikiit by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PWA and audio

I have used the PWA with my chromebook, and like parts of the app enough to use it on Chrome on my Mac too. But there is a problem with screen sharing.Every time you screen share you must remember to turn off the audio of the tab you're using, otherw...

Admitting people from the waiting room

I have used Zoom every Sunday for 3 years with no problems. The last 2 weeks when I start the meeting from my laptop I do not get the message that people are waiting to be admitted. If I start from my phone I get the message to admit and then I am ab...

GA13 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes