Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Report Participant Count Accuracy

We are pulling meeting analytics, specifically an attendee report for a session. We download the report that contains the "unique" attendees. That count is 201. This includes everyone. When we actually dig deeper into the report, the actual amount of...

Cannot open a Personal Meeting Id (PMI)

On my Zoom client for Windows, When I go to launch a new meeting, the option to launch with PMI is greyed out and unclickable. I have already been to Profile->Settings->"Use this ID for Personal Meetings". But this does not change anything. am I miss...

Elephan by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio disabling

HI during my meetings lately my audio will disconnect on its own and when i go to select the microphone and speakers to be used, my zoom app will crash and freeze and i will have to join the meeting again eventually.please help meI have deleted and r...

Future meetings

Hello All, When I click on "meetings" to see all future meetings scheduled, I unfortunately have by default a "Start time" and "end time" which does not allow me to view all future events in a single page. This seems to be locked for 1 month and pret...