Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't delete my profile picture

I want zoom to display just my initials, like when you have no profile picture, but every time I got to the web settings and delete my profile picture, it keeps re-appearing in the next logon (it uses my Gmail account picture).How can I prevent that?

Meeting Change Notifications Don't Happen?

I have a weekly recurring meeting that I needed to change the day for one occurrence on. I changed it but no notification was sent to the invitees. This seems silly as most meeting software automatically does this. Is this working as intended, is it ...

LATEST RELEASE OF ZOOM 5.11.3

The Zoom 5.11.3 is one of the most complicated Zoom versions I have experience. The workspace is not user friendly. The tools level is hard to understand. Last night I was trying to record my meeting which is formally as one of the easiest tasks to p...

zoom keeps saying unsupported format

Hi guys I keep receiving this "zoom keeps saying unsupported format". I'm trying to get the video in advanced so I can record myself. I did one video ok, but then the second one it gave me this...tried to re-installing zoom, still the same.Any idea w...

Gaia23 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

I just want my recordings. They seem to have disappeared. These are ministry recordings, please help me obtain them. My Zoom just converted without my permission to business from one platform and the recordings disappeared. I send these recordings ou...