Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Stopping Zoom Bombers

Thank you for your response. It would be extremely helpful if the host/co-host could screen people (at least make them turn on their camera and introduce themselves) IN THE WAITING ROOM before actually admitting them to the meeting. We have a WOMEN'S...

KateFr by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Low system resources error

A few weeks ago I started getting "low system resources" error messages from Zoom every time I log into a meeting. I am using the same 2020 laptop as I have been for two years. I never got these messages before, and now even when I close all other ap...

Help - AI Notetaking Bots Overtaking Recording

I can't seem to flag this to Zoom but here's what's happening. Please help or report if you can! AI Notetakers seem to be able to AUTOMATICALLY BYPASS my waiting room in Zoom calls hosted in my Zoom room. This has happened with Otter and other platfo...

Video Freezing

My video/audio is freezing for 2-3 seconds at a time. I am a court reporter and cannot miss even a millisecond of testimony. What can I do?

Issue with Zoom Outlook Plugin Ver 6.1.0

We recently upgraded our Outlook plugin to ver 6.1.0 and people are reporting that email invites that are generated from Outlook no longer include the "Join by Telephone" numbers/options. I uninstalled ver 6.1.0 and reinstalled ver 6.0.0 and the invi...