Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Closed Captioning

Hello, Recently an attendee used the closed captions feature in a meeting. We were unaware that this feature was available and noticed that there were permissions for the user to obtain a transcript of the meeting. Is there a way to find out which at...

Geli07 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom updates

Zoom advises me I need to update to the latest version, but when I click on my profile there is no "check for updates" option. I set zoom up myself so there is no IT department to refer to. Any tips on how to get the latest version?

Maximum number of participants on screen

Hello,I'm trying to determine the max number of participants that can be seen on my screen, but haven't been able to find an answer via Google. (I've seen mention of 25 or 49?)I have the Zoom Pro license for 100 attendees and I have an HP laptop. Can...

scdicks by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sycn meetings with ical

Hi, on my old work account I scheduled a meeting or made a change to a meeting and the new meeting schedule linked directly to my ical. I just got a new personal account and can't find that setting, can someone let me know how to turn on the setting ...

ksaqua by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local recordings stopped displaying

Hello, My meetings are set to record automatically. After each meeting, I could see the recording on the "Local Recordings" tab. I also used to receive an email with the recording link and password, and they worked. Now, I don't see the recordings an...

Substitute meeting host

I host a zoom meeting each week. I give the id and password to another person when I am absent.However, Now they get a message from Google when they logon saying an email verificationwill be sent to the email address on file which is my address for v...