Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recurrent meetings dissapeared.

The section for Recurrent meetings dissapeared and now I cannot get into them but from Zoom Web, which is very uncomfortable. This happened since the last actualization and is very anoying. I want the recurrent meetings section back because I am payi...

Cannot record to cloud

I've been set my preferences using step by step in Zoom guidelines.However, I still cannot record my meeting into cloud. There's no option to cloud recording in my Zoom apps.Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks!

raihanjp by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Recordings--CANCEL

My zoom automatically records at the start of each meeting. I manually end recording. How can I cancel that so it doesn't happen at the start of a new meeting?

RZG_LGM by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Instant meeting

I did an upgrade of the new version of Zoom but now My students cant use my general ID personal meeting for our lessons. If I copy that link and I want use it for every our meetings now the Id participant change every time. What can I do ? @membershi...

Valman by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes