Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Viewing recorded meeting

Having successfully recorded a meeting onto the cloud, I wanted to check it and take notes; when asked for a passcode to enter, I pasted the passcode of the invitation, but this was rejected. What passcode does it need?

John-B by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NON regular meetings

It seems it is no longer possible to schedule meetings at irregular time. Anyone know how to do this?? Most of my meetings need to be a regular connection but not at regular times. This was always possible before, then zoom removed the option from th...

Automatic Recording is Not Working

When setting up all my meeting, I turn on automatically recording to my computer. In the the last 5 (or more) sessions, the automatic recording has not worked. If I remember, I can turn it on during the live session, but would really like not to have...

kkschell by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Ubuntu Latest Update Broke Scaling

Hello! I am able to press any button on the bottom of the screen after the latest update because the Zoom windows is too high for my screen. Screenshots are attached.I tried changing Zoom Scale in config files, but the don't have any effects.

One link for everyone?

Hi! I'd love some support- I'm not super tech savvy. For work, I do a lot of on-line sessions (1:1 with clients- ie- just the two of us). I have the paid zoom account. Is there a way that I can just use one clickable link for all clients to use to co...

Mic not working

My mic works on Teams and Google Meets but has suddenly stopped working on Zoom. I have followed all trouble shooting suggestions on zoom including uninstalling, reinstalling, updating, but nothing works. The mic on my laptop on zoom is ok so it's ju...

Jules99 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to save In-Meeting Security Settings

I am hoping there is a way to save the in-meeting security settings so that they carry over to each meeting that is created. I attempted to create a Meeting Template but the in-meeting security settings went back to default. Currently, for Allow Part...