Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

playing background music

Hi, I run fitness classes through zoom and just this week no one has been able to hear my background music during the sessions. I DONT WANT to supress background noise. Is there a way to do that? I have been using zoom for 2 years and only this week ...

LaurenL by Newcomer
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Am in need of financial assistance

Hello I am Etienne 36 years of age and I am single with a child. am really in need of you people assistance, i mean financial assistance to improve My studies in different country. Thanks for your understanding.

Resolved! Change of language for overall lizense

Dear all,I would like to change the overall language or our plan/platform to English. I managed to find the way to change the setting of the zoom app on my computer to english, however, when I login online, its still in German. Therefore meetings pla...

EUBP-BZ by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

되풀이 회의에 대한 문의 입니다.

안녕하세요. 매일 되풀이 회의로 줌을 사용하고 있습니다.예약설정 기간을 2053년 3월 31일까지 설정했는데 60개 되풀이 항목이라는 것 때문인지 60일 뒤에 되풀이 회의가 해제되어서 문의 드립니다. 기간을 길게 예약해도, 되풀이 회의 건수로 제한이 되는건가요?

This meeting is scheduled for 1975...

We keep having an issue with our account with one particular user. Sometimes, and it seems random- when they are hosting a meeting, participants are told the meeting was scheduled for December 31, 1978. I cannot find a resolution for this. It happens...

Video Recording

QuestionCan I record a video with my script on my PC to read and only record myself speaking, not the note on the screen? In other words record what the camera is seeing, not what's on the screen.I hope this makes sense.

zoomのWindowsアプリで削除したローカルレコーディングデータの復旧について

コンピュータにレコーディングをして、保存フォルダにデータが入っていたのを確認したのですが、Windowsのzoomアプリ内の[ミーティング]→[レコーディング済み]から誤って削除してしまいました。ローカルレコーディングのデータを復旧したいです。 いつもの保存場所のフォルダや[ごみ箱]にもデータが無く、webでログインしてレコーディング記録を見てもデータが残っていません。完全に行方不明になっています。 解決方法はありますでしょうか・・・。

Koto by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Activate Zoom Huddles

Hello, We got early access to the Zoom Huddles feature. We got an email which describes that we should assign this licences to our users: "In this phase of the beta, account owners or admins will need to provision Zoom Huddles licenses to the users t...

CAMERA IN THE RECORDED VIDEO

Hello,I would like to receive guidance on how to record a meeting where I am using power point slides and that the windows of the participants' cameras do not appear in the recorded file. This causes the recording to be lost because the windows that ...

Blurred background

I have two laptops , one of them has intel core m3 7th generation 2016the other one has AMD Ryzen 3 pro 3300 U 2020both of them doesn’t support blurred background