Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Custom live streaming settings

I accidentally configured my custom livestream settings to connect to YouTube instead of using the YouTube option. I would like to change the settings for the custom service but when I attempt to go live with the custom option, I get an animation of ...

domain associated ? HACK ?

Hello, I have the impression that my ZOOM account is being hacked, here is a screenshot when I log into it (available as an attachment).Of course I am not the originator of this request and I have no possibility to cancel this request in progress! I ...

ITNP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wiena

Hello, need advice on how to recover a recording for a session, i was co-host and using a chromebook, i didnt know that chromebook only allow cloud storage NOT local storage.Is there any way i can recover the recordings?Thank you

Wiena by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

audio issues

Yesterday, for the first time, during a zoom meeting i could not get the audio to play through my external speakers. All other audio from my laptop played through them. The settings in zoom seemed to be set for the external speakers. i don't know how...

Camera not working during meetings

I have a HP Z Book and recently the camera stop working. I have uninstall/re-install Zoom and this did not resolved the issue. I have restart the laptop several time and likewise this did not resolved the issue. Can anyone assist?

Shows invalid meeting id

I have a licensed Zoom meeting but then I accidentally removed one of the participants. Now, that person is not able to join back...it shows Invalid id...I closed the meetings several times but for any new meeting it shows Invalid id. Is that person ...