Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to hide new apps bar?

Hello, I just updated Zoom to version 5.13.4 (14461) and now there's an app bar on the right-hand side. Can you please tell me how to hide this? It's distracting during meetings and I'm not interested in apps. Thank you.

The zoom app says filters diabled

There is a link to go to the admin page, but no indication of where or how I can turn on filters/enable them. The settings have them as on. Meeting > In Meeting (Advanced) Video filters Turn this option on to allow users to apply filters to their vid...

Clock on timer app

The clock on timer app is a few minutes off from actual time. It started about 3 minutes off (that I noticed) and now about 6.

buymv by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I couldn't continue with the meeting

Please note that when I start my meeting , pop up window appear indicate the following " unable to establish secure connection to zoom"open your browser to check your internet connections , this is my first time facing this issue , please help in sol...

Zoom Invites

I just upgraded to a paid zoom account. As I configure an invite, I'm doing fine but I can't seem to find the key to requiring an "RSVP" rather than force participants to "Register." Can someone help me with that?