Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Recording

I just recorded an important meeting. When the meeting ended, the recording began to convert. Then I lost internet and the converting window disappeared. I've logged into my zoom account and the last meeting listed under Local Recordings is from 4 ye...

Zoom latest version hangs

Updated Zoom to latest version, on Windows 10. It hangs when I start a meeting. Or when in a meeting, when I click on the camera icon to share my video. Where can I get support for this problem? Has anybody seen this happening?

Display Name

Hey I wonder if I can get some advice?I have a free plan and conducted an online interview. After the interview, I was checking my emails and noticed that I received an email notification from zoom that tells you the person had logged in. The person ...

India zoom

I want to select India to include as a dial-in number for an upcoming meeting but it is not an option. How do I add this?

Hosting a Zoom

What steps do i need to take on my end to set up a zoom meeting on my computer from my house, send the invite out to different people BUT have my boss be the host of the Zoom , without me being involved at all.She just wants me to set it up, but for ...

HELP!

IS there a way to have just one meeting ID? For my whole team to use? Instead of having mutiple different meeting links and passcodes? Just one link for all of our clients, that we can all jump on and use from our own accounts that are connected?