Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

MAC VDI Media Plugin

Trying to get Zoom to work in my RDP environment from my Mac to my Windows PC. I have installed Citrix just so i can get the "universal" installer to install but the Zoom client on my Windows PC still shows plugin missing. Is there a Media Plugin for...

pchelpme by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Não entra

Já há algum tempo não consigo entrar no Zoom pelo App do computador. Toda vez que tento entrar ele parece começar a fazer o processo normal, mas logo interrompe e surge uma mensagem dizendo: "sua sessão terminou e você precisa fazer novo login". Como...

diromeu by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I enable the reporting function?

The instructions to do this are confusing.It tells me that a host's account needs to have "Usage reporting" enabled, however I can find no setting that allows me to do this.It also says that "registration and/or polling needs to be enabled." I'm usin...

Record a meeting that another user is hosting

Hello- I have worked with various people 1:1 via Zoom and each has said they have enabled me to be able to record the meetings (they are the host/owne of the meeting). However, I am not given that option on my screen (not able to record like when I h...

Play music ipad

Trying to play music on iPad during Zoom meeting. Music is playing but not audible.

5678 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Recording Did Not Fully Convert

Hello. I recorded a zoom meeting yesterday locally and like the above i got confirmation of the recording (the vocal prompt and the recording in top left) I had to leave after i froze and came back and repeated the record process. Both times i was to...