Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to establish secure connect to zoom

When trying to host a meeting getting message unable to establish secure connection to zoom. When I click on certificate it tells me that it is untrusted. Sometimes I can get in as host when I go to zooms website but this is hit and miss. There is no...

Zoom install problems android

I have used zoom and had zoom for intune (on Android for work profile) both installed for a long time however now I cant install both. I can only have one or the other. I have traced an error on this to share. It appears that zoom is using the same p...

tange1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playing guitar while on zoom

when playing guitar and singing on zoom, voice is fine but guitar does not come trough clear. Can someone help me to figure out what settings i need or do i need to up grade zoom. thank you John

Zoom Crashing

For the past few weeks, Zoom has started kicking me out of my meeting and having some screen freeze. I have tried two different laptops but the same problem with both. Internet engineer has been out and no problem with connection. Any ideas for Zoom ...

video

I saved the video to my computer instead of to the cloud. is there a way to save it to the cloud after the fact? the file is too large to email to my committee members.

judyz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 動画共有時、左下にコンピューターの音声を共有の表示がないです

画面共有で動画を共有し、音声が出なく、画面の左下にコンピューターの音声を共有の表示があるそうなのですが、その表示がありません。どのような操作などをするとその表示が出るのか、動画の音声を共有する方法を教えてください。

M8 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring meeting twice in a day.

Hello everybody.I have created recurring meeting two days in a row from 12am till 5pm.My question is, can i end meeting in 1pm. and start same meeeting at 3pm. same day?Can I do that every day?

Ibanzu by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes