Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

vidoe is not working.. help me

I'm a person who has a video conference with Zoom every day.But there was a problem with the video a few days ago.The camera in the device has been checked through another app to see if it is working, and access is also turned on in the camera settin...

Poll option missing

Hi,I don't have the poll option in my meetings. Even if I navigate through the settings of my account, under "In Meeting (Basic)", the "poll option" is completely missing. How is this possible?

view options - pin one user, spotlight speaker

I do a monthly Zoom where the focus is on a 99 year old class advisor "Les". He's mentally very sharp but not a techie and his vision is failing. There are often 40+ people on the Zoom. When someone speaks, Les has a hard time identifying who is talk...

bluetooth audio and microphone issues

I generally use my laptop with zoom. Have started to have problems with bluetooth headset(s), one is Sony WI-C400, the other is Sennheiser HD200. During the pre microphone/speaker test, I get the tones and microphone sensing. As soon as the actual ac...

gcr by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

My zoom classes freeze using my new IPad 10S

I have been teaching yoga classes on my sunporch for three years. Until a month ago I used an iPad 7 and never had a problem with freezing. Speed tests say I have plenty of juice to teach the classes.Now I am using my new IPad 10s and my classes are ...

KathyDC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IN-PERSON SUPPORT

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ZOOM IS ABLE TO SUPPLY SOMEONE FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT DURING AN EVENT HOSTED ON THE ZOOM PLATFORM.I NEED TO ALSO KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE COST PER HOUR.

HREZ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hear original audio in interpretation channel

We are running a webinar in Italian with English consecutive interpretation in the main channel and have 6 other language interpretation channels. We require the Italian voice to be audible in the interpretation channels but the current configuration...