Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

IN-PERSON SUPPORT

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ZOOM IS ABLE TO SUPPLY SOMEONE FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT DURING AN EVENT HOSTED ON THE ZOOM PLATFORM.I NEED TO ALSO KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE COST PER HOUR.

HREZ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hear original audio in interpretation channel

We are running a webinar in Italian with English consecutive interpretation in the main channel and have 6 other language interpretation channels. We require the Italian voice to be audible in the interpretation channels but the current configuration...

bug

we are a group of which some have been receiving a zoom meeting every week for years; it's a bug and we don't know how to get rid of it?

Transcription

I have never receivef the transcript of my meeting. It is my understanding that It will arrive as a VTT file and that I will get an email that it is ready.

Music cuts out when someone speaks

Hello, When I play music on zoom and share my sound as soon as someone speaks, on their end the music cuts out, can anyone help me troubleshoot this, thank you!

casslee by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes