Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

BAA

HIPPA restrictions for Covid expire 5/11/23. We have tried on several occasions to get a BAA so that our Agency remains HIPPA compliant without resolution. Also a clear understanding of the HIPPA compliance of zoom is obfuscated and confusing there i...

chat

Please help! I don't understand the instructions .... How can I download a chat after a closed meting?

Audio recordings

My recordings are set to record individual audio files for each participant and I have been using Zoom to record my podcast for quite some time. It no longer gives me multiple files. Just one. I checked the settings, it is still set for individual. C...

Ceil by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoommtg protocol no longer working

Hello, I work for an MSP. We manage patches for our clients. I have a client who, after a recent update to Zoom version 5.14.15877, can no longer open Zoom meeting (zoommtg) links. It comes up with a prompt to choose an app from the Microsoft store. ...

tj-trc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes