Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom app.

Trying to add contacts on zoom app. keep getting denied because no network. How do I fix that. y phone is working as far as i can tell on a network.... wally1983

Spotlight

Hi, I’ve read about Spotlighting and I’ve been spotlighted in other meetings but now I’m host and I don’t see anywhere to turn spotlight on so my students can see me doing a painting demonstration. I’m on an Apple iPad Pro, I’ve tried choosing my nam...

Artimus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to paste invite in Chrome

Using updated Zoom (64bit Windows 11), I am unable to copy & paste invitations in Chrome. I can do this using a different browser, e.g. Bing. How do I rectify this?

kwk by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom video virtual background

What are the file requirements for a zoom virtual VIDEO background. I found lots of cool background videos on iStock but the files seem to be too large. Is there a way to change the format of a video to work as a zoom background?

Resolved! Length of meeting

If I have zoom basic, 40 min. meeting. and I join a meeting scheduled by someone who has full zoom, am I still restricted to the 40 min.? I need to know for a job interview on 5/30.

corynva by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help needed!

Hello, can anyone advise me how I remove these grey boxes for the learner please? This is the view the learner sees but these are the icons I have up on my screen as the host?

KathrynG_0-1634132021531.png
KathrynG by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Concerns with Zoom background messaging

Hello, I am not able to use a Zoom background. Here's my laptop information: Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB (5.88 GB usable)System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

lic by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes