Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to view call logs

Unable to view the call logs for my Team of 10. Under the phone management system, there is call tab which I can click but when click on that its shows no data.

SD5_0-1673334451572.png
SD5 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Group Paging / PTT on Polycom

Hello all! I am looking to add paging to the Zoom Phone System. I have polycom VVX410's deployed and running on the zoom platform. If possible, I would like to use each endpoint as the speaker for the paging, versus installing speakers. I have read t...

Resolved! Include an external phone number in a ring group

One of our offices is small and we have calls come in and route to one of two users based on whether they are on a call. They have asked if we can add an external number as a third option in that sequence. I have looked and cannot figure out how to d...

Markbw1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

More than 1 line appearance on Polycom VVX450

I'm currently on a trial with Zoom (wanting to switch from RingCentral). Is it possible to enable multiple line appearances for my personal line? For me, it's much easier to manage multiple calls on separate line keys. Also is this possible on shared...

I can't receive Zoom verification on my laptop

New setup and I'm adding my Zoom phone number to my personal info. Popup to verify number comes up and I click continue. Where will I see the verification number?I was able to set up my cell phone with a SMS verification number but how do you get SMS...

EdGol by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Parked Calls on Zoom App Visable to all

It would be nice if the Zoom App was able to see "parked calls" and also give the user ability to pick up the parked call. Whether you are working at home or in the office.For example, if someone received a call in the office and parked it on Park 1 ...

SMS Changes - Canada

Hello, I received an email from Zoom speaking about Brand and Campaigns for Canadian SMS. I have been using Zoom as a secondary business number on my cell phone. I want new customers to be able to text me. Will I still be able to do this with my busi...